You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
Published date: January 28, 2019 | Category: Enugu Coding in Enugu Register For Wasec Neco Gec Jamb Lesson Exam Enugu Foxxymobile? Youth Comput | Location: Enugu North, Enugu, Nigeria
Enugu Learn Relational Database Design| Phase 1–Foxxymobile ICT Computer School Enugu
Foxxymobile Enugu, their location at Office C45 C to C Plaza Plot C 8 Independence Layout Nkpokiti Enugu. Hurry Book a Space Now at N50, 000 per Month!! VIP Programme 120 hrs Session |Daily Classes From Monday to Friday Morning 9:00am – 1:30pm |N60, 000K per Month! |Severe Study Class Programme 60hrs session | From Monday to Friday 4pm-6pm| N55,000K per Month| Usual Classes programme 36hrs Session| Monday-Wednesday to Friday | From Morning 11am-1 pm or Evening 4pm-6pm | N50, 000 K per month| PRIVATE LESSONS ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS AND YOUR SCHEDULE| ATTRACTIVE FEES CONTACT THE COURSES OFFICES.
This course introduces the concept of Database Management System (DBMS) and its architecture, the concept of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Its architecture, and relational model terminology. This course also discusses the design and planning issues considered for designing a database and the basics of structured Query Language. In addition, the course covers the concepts of transaction and security.
The availability of database management software enables easy creation of databases and database applications. However, creation without design usually leads to various database problems, disasters, and complete failures. Therefore, good knowledge of database design in both theoretical and practical aspects is essential. This course provides the knowledge on creating good database design.
• After completing this course, students will be able to :
• Define a Database Management System (DBMS)
• Identify the components of a DBMS
• Define the architecture of a DBMS
• Identify the functional components of a DBMS
• Define database design life cycle and methodology
• Describe types of data models
• Create an entity-relationship model
• List the types of relationships between entities
• Define Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
• Define relational algebra
• Create logical database design
• Define normalization and demoralization
• Create physical database design
• Define Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Implement relations using SQL
• Define views
• Explain the different data-integrity constraints imposed by SQL Server
• Define, commit, and rollback a transaction
• Identify the concurrency problems in multi-user processing
• Implement locking on databases
• Implement security in databases.
The students wanting to undergo this course are recommended to have the following skills:
• Working knowledge of operating systems