You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
Published date: March 4, 2019 | Category: Enugu Sales jobs recruitment in Enugu foxxymobile.com.ng | Location: Enugu East, Enugu, Nigeria
Sales/Marketing at Foxxymobile Investment Services Limited
foxxymobile.com.ng is fast-growing Nigerian free online classifieds with advanced security system.
We provide a simple hassle-free solution to sell and buy almost anything.
As a Seller you can:
Post free Ads with images;
Update, move your ad to Top position to get maximum efficiency from selling;
Get calls and messages only from real people, because we require every user to register.
As a Buyer you can:
Buy anything, simply call or send message to the Seller and agree purchase with Sellers directly;
Write a review after a deal is closed.
We are highly focused on security and able to resolve any issues in short terms.A Buyer may leave review after an agreement with a Seller to buy.A Buyer may report problems with an ad and we will check the Seller.
Our Ideal Sales and Marketing Officer Responsibilities:
• Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
• Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
• Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Maintaining outstanding Office condition and visual merchandising standards
• Assist with the sales process and Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
We are looking for a responsible Marketing Officer who will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Your core duties as an Administrative Officer include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Moreover, She must have a competitive retail sales strategy that will aid customers identify and purchase products they desire.
Your duties include selling, and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization. Likewise assisting our organization in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Marketing Assistant Officer Job Duties
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative work and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Applicant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior Managers to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
• Recommend and display items that match customer needs
• Welcome and greet customers
• Manage point-of-sale processes
• Keep up to date with product information
• Accurately describe product features and benefits
• Follow all companies policies and procedures
Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
• Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationshipsRequirements
• Proven experience as an administrative officer, virtual or office admin assistant.
• Knowledge of office management systems, marketing principles and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Access and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Proven working experience in retail sales Proven experience as a marketing assistant
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Track record of over-achieving sales quota• Solid communication and interpersonal skills• Customer service focus
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality• Senior Secondary Certificate, OHD, HND, BSc or High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plusApply Now !!
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Assistant
Job Location: C45 C TO C PLAZA NPOKITI Enugu
Ability to build a sales team
Must have business acumen
Must be able-to build relationship selling
Have a large mind to dream big to achieve huge results.
Free Training , commision, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's
to:C45 C to C Plaza Npokiti Enugu .
For Enquiries Call or WhatsApp: +2347088373560.