You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
Published date: February 14, 2020 | Category: College Principal Needed for Urgent Employment | Location: Enugu North, Enugu, Nigeria
College Principal: Vacancy for Immediate Employment
Role: School Principal
(Mindscapes).Either MALE OR FEMALE.
Location: G.R.A Enugu State.
Our client, a reputable British Private School has given us the task to source for a School Principal. The Candidate has to possess quality hands-on work administrative experience.
Your primary responsibilities will be to supervise our education staff and oversee day-to-day school operations.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to make quick decisions under pressure and have a comprehensive understanding of the national education system and its regulations. Excellent communication and organizational abilities are also important skills you should demonstrate as a principal.
If you meet these requirements and you’re passionate about a leadership role in education, we’d like to meet you.
• Oversee day-to-day school operations
• Manage school logistics and budgets
• Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curricula
• Monitor and report on teacher performance
• Present data from school performance to board members
• Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
• Interview and hire school personnel
• Review and implement school policies
• Provide guidance and counseling to teachers
• Handle emergencies and school crises
• Organize school events and assemblies
• Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
• Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends
• Previous experience as a principal or in a similar role
• Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
• Attention to detail
• Great presentation and communication skills
• Crisis management
• Ability to coach and inspire
• A teaching license is preferred
• Degree in Education; Master’s degree is a plus
• WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION
• – Monday to Friday work required.
• HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified applicants ONLY should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Francis@foxxymobile.com.ng with "School Principal” as the email subject.
• NOTE. Only short-listed candidates who meet specified requirements will be contacted.
• Kindly like and Share for more updates
Check with seller